fault handling - oof

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Tue Apr 24 12:09:54 CDT 2001

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001 lawson_whitney at juno.com wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, Francois Gouget wrote:
>

> >    If you're using native msvcrt then the first two should have no
> > impact. If you meant that the crash only occurs when you try using the
> > builtin msvcrt then maybe it's the patch to time.c. But I would still
> > don't see why... quite the opposite.
> >    Let us know if you find out more about this.
>
> I thought I saw that wine itself is now using the msvcrt headers, so
> maybe a macro... no, I can't see that it is.

   Only the sources of the msvcrt dll use the msvcrt headers. This helps
find bugs and make sure things are coherent. Normally the other
libraries don't use the msvcrt headers (I don't think there would be any
reason for them to). So all problems should be restricted to the msvcrt
library.

                            1 + e ^ ( i * pi ) = 0