recording sound?

Eric Pouech Eric.Pouech at wanadoo.fr
Mon Feb 12 13:54:59 CST 2001

> err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection Critical section 0x400f320c wait timed out, retrying (60 sec) fs=0247
>
> I also tried the system.ini from documentation/samples/.  Same messages.
> Although I no longer get any messages about MCI_LoadDriver failing to load.
> Any ideas what else I could be missing?
hard to tell from here. at least now the MM drivers are loaded and working
the last message means there's a deadlock somewhere...
this is really hard to debug remotely. can you try (and we'll see what can be
done) to run with -debugmsg +relay and post the 200 before & after this err
message. please compress the result.
TIA