Script to get committed patches
fgouget at free.fr
Tue May 1 18:11:16 CDT 2001
On Tue, 1 May 2001, gerard patel wrote:
> This weekend I have browsed the wonderful Wine user manual for the
> first time , since I have now a computer with a working db2html - now
> I know what *is* the Wine user manual ;-)
This is the first time you saw the 'Wine user manual'???
You probably meant something else, it's right there on the WineHQ site:
- there's a big 'Help!' heading with 'WINE Documentation and Support,
FAQ and HOWTO.' as the subtitle. Click on it.
- there, the first item is 'Official Wine documentation', click on it
- and then you have the choice of:
- the 'Wine User Guide'
- the 'Winelib User Guide'
- the 'Wine Developers Guide'
- the 'Wine Packagers Guide'
It should even be up to date but I'm not entirely sure. If not then
something must be done about it.
> I have not seen where this info is hiding.
That can be harder to track, I agree :-)
Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr http://fgouget.free.fr/
145 = 1! + 4! + 5!
More information about the wine-devel