MDI FindWndPtr fix

Mike McCormack mike_mccormack at
Thu Oct 18 07:58:35 CDT 2001

Hey Uwe,

i think i fixed that one too in the patch... there's probably similar
problems in other files, since WIN_GetPtr and WIN_FindWndPtr seem do
basically the same thing, but one reference counts and one doesn't. i
think we're going to see WIN_GetPtr disappear eventually... maybe.

> Mike> This fixes a reference counting problem with MDI. (tested with
> Mike> Koala term)
> Hallo,
> aren't there more problems of that kind, e.g. in windows/mdi.c
> MDIClientWndProc_common in the WM_CREATE path?
> Bye

mailto:Mike_McCormack at
ph +82 16 430 0425

Get your free Australian email account at