wineconf 2002 user submitted agenda topics

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at
Wed Feb 13 12:43:37 CST 2002

Jeremy White a écrit :
> > How To Improve The Debugger [Meissner/marcus at]
> >
> > Just to be clear, this is a User suggestion.
> > I haven't yet decided whether to go at all. ;)
> FWIW, every listing of my name or CodeWeavers name was also done
> without my knowledge or consent; I'm not currently planning
> on going, so it'll be a bit hard for me to speak...
same for me

> > Also, Eric Pouech would probably be more capable of doing that style
> > of lecture.
anyway, if someone is ready to take the floor on those subjects
(multimedia & debugger), I can provide some bits for the talk

Eric Pouech (
"The future will be better tomorrow", Vice President Dan Quayle