Bad exe

admiral coeyman admiral at corner.net
Wed Jul 10 00:18:11 CDT 2002

Uwe Bonnes,

> Alexandre submitted something with regard to 16 bit yesterday
> (wine/dlls/version info.c). Remove this and if that doesn't help remove all
> other yesterdays patches step by step.

	This problem, 'invalid exe file,' is not that new.  I've been having it for a
little while.  It seems that all of the programs compiled under gcc work.  No
other dos executable is currently working.  I am just checking to see if
anybody else is having this problem to see if this is something that I need to
patch or if it's a problem with my system.  Does anybody else run a test dos
executable that is 16 bit?
	God Bless,
		--Robert 'Admiral' Coeyman

--
---
May you live as long as you wish and age but a single day.
http://www.dotguy.net/                 admiral at corner.net
Webmaster/ Linux Administrator         Computer Co-Op/CornerNet