Problme in hooks and non client area

chaitu6u chaitu6u at indiatimes.com
Fri Mar 8 07:15:20 CST 2002

i ,

  We developed an application which will create a system tray icon and
  display a button in the title bar. we used hooks(CBT, SHELL). It is
  working perfectly in windows. But when we are trying to run that
  application in linux using wine it is not working propely. it is
  displaying system tray icon(when we are using managed mode) and is
  displaying a small button which is having the lable "wine-systray"
  when we are using the unmanaged mode. In both modes it is not
  displaying the button on the titlebar. some times it is giving the
  error message "WM_NCPAINT is not supported yet".

 Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from http://www.planetm.co.in