So lets say we do it

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Fri Nov 1 06:52:05 CST 2002

On November 1, 2002 03:04 am, Francois Gouget wrote:
> Anyway, I'm not sure 'Status' should be top-level and if you look on
> GNUStep's site it is in fact level 2 (it's a submenu of 'Information').

It is definitely a 'one-click' item. I get a instant surge of sympathy
for projects (there are quite a few) providing this on their home page,
just like the screenshot link. It means they did their homework, and they
don't expect *me* to figure out their status (which is impossible, BTW).

The only way we can have it as a submenu is if the menu is automatically
expanded, but I don't like that for many reasons. I really think this
falls in the same category as screenshots. Give it a try, it will be
within the top 5 pages hit on the site, which certainly warants top-level
status.

--
Dimi.