Lost Wages (round 2)

Dustin Navea speeddymon at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 5 15:00:23 CST 2002

--- Jeremy Newman <jnewman at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> I spent some time implementing my theme idea to the lostwages devel
> version of the WineHQ website.
>
> Take a look at: http://lostwages.winehq.org
>
> On the home page, use one of the three theme links. I've made the
> skinning engine pretty simple so more themes/skins could be added in the
> future.
>
> I also removed the hidden menus, and returned to the standard view like
> Francois has been evangelizing. Most of the links go 404 for the moment.
> But the About page is in as a sample.
>
> Next on my list is to work on using /about/ style URLs instead of
> page=About get style.
>
> Then I need to port WWN to use the new theme engine (its busticated in
> the lostwages version).
>
> That's all for now.

One thing I noticed is that the Classic Theme's Text on the word Development
in the graphic at the top is the same color as the background making it
invisible, therefore making it look like:

Wine                    HQ

Also, I still say there should be some other color options besides dark red,
that color almost makes my eyes melt out of their sockets. >;)  I would say
add a white wine skin and maybe a champaigne or a mad dog (the malt liquor)
skin... ;)

-Dustin