Lost Wages (round 2)

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Tue Nov 5 15:15:21 CST 2002

On Tue, 2002-11-05 at 15:00, Dustin Navea wrote:
> One thing I noticed is that the Classic Theme's Text on the word Development
> in the graphic at the top is the same color as the background making it
> invisible, therefore making it look like:
> Wine                    HQ

I noticed this with Netscape 4. The logo is a PNG, with the background
transparent. But Netscape 4 (and some other browsers) do not support
opacity in PNG. To see what the logo is supposed to look like when PNG
is supported properly, load up in Mozilla 1+.

I am of a mindset to not support Netscape 4. The whole JPG/Gif issues
notwithstanding.

> Also, I still say there should be some other color options besides dark red,
> that color almost makes my eyes melt out of their sockets. >;)  I would say
> add a white wine skin and maybe a champaigne or a mad dog (the malt liquor)
> skin... ;)

I'll make some skin docs when I'm done. I'm more concerned with the
backend code ATM.

--

__  _WebGeek/SysAdmin CodeWeavers -= http://www.codeweavers.com
| \| |_____ __ ___ __  __ _ _ _   -= http://www.dracowulf.com
|    / -_) |  | / '  \/ _` | ' \  -= jnewman at codeweavers.com
|_|\_\___|\_/\_/|_|_|_\__,_|_||_| -= ICQ: 1842980 Yahoo: laxdragon