IDL/header issues

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Wed Nov 6 12:50:48 CST 2002

Ove Kaaven <ovehk at ping.uio.no> writes:

> You added enum attr_type and changed stuff to use that instead of the
> bison tokens from y.tab.h (no real idea why). Probably around 30 lines.

I think it was to fix a problem with header dependencies. Sure, you
can merge that into rewind.

> Well, I try to do a smoke test by doing a patch --dry-run against a clean
> wine tree. I'm also known to diff against the wine tree itself under
> certain circumstances, but in most cases it doesn't seem necessary.

It's not really necessary, but it would make my life easier. And
especially if you already do a dry run it doesn't seem much more work
to apply the patch into your wine tree and do a cvs diff from there.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com