some ismbc* functions: third try

Greg Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Sun Nov 17 03:42:57 CST 2002

On Sunday 17 November 2002 01:26 am, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> "Greg Turner" <gmturner007 at ameritech.net> wrote:
> > totally untested, but it does compile, and seems logical
> > enough.  while i was at it, i added a few more.
>
> Probably it would be better to create a common internal
> function which accepts C1_???? flags, does all remaining
> common operations with converting character(s) to unicode
> and returns (ctype & flags) != 0?

Yes, I guess you are right, assuming this implementation really works,
and these functions will remain as-is, without requiring a bunch of
individualized tweaking...?  I'll try again.

--
gmt

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things;
the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic
feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much
worse. A man who has nothing for which he is willing
to fight; nothing he cares about more than his own
personal safety; is a miserable creature who has no
chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the
exertions of better persons than himself."

-- John Stuart Mill