Screenshots

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Wed Nov 20 03:54:35 CST 2002

Hi,

I'm happy to put together some screenshots on my RedHat 8 box at work
(pretty much default install albiet with a slightly customised gnome2
layout). However it strikes me that having people just randomly send
shots to Brian isn't the best way to go about it as nobody knows who has
sent what. Have you actually got any yet Brian? If not, are there any
apps you'd like to me make screenshots of? I currently have IE6 and
WinZip installed, but can go install more if they are freely available
on the net.

thanks -mike

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>