Doc building update, finally

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Wed Nov 27 17:54:57 CST 2002

Dustin Navea wrote:
> Vincent,
>
> I finally got SGMLtools installed and went to build the doc.  Only
> problem is that instead of it outputting to files it prints the output
> on screen.  Is there a flag that I may be missing or what?  I'm using
> SGMLTools pre-compiled and built..  Downloaded from
> ftp://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware/slackware-current/extra/sgml-tools-1.0.9-i386.tgz
> and installed using pkgtool which comes with slackware..
>
> -Dustin
>
> P.S. Any outputs you need say from man or --help on docbook2html?

I'll download the package and check what's inside. It'll be less things
sent by email ;)
Don't expect an answer tomorrow though, it may take a few days because
of Real Lide(tm). But I'll definetly look into it (could be the same
problem as Joerg, which is that the options to specify a dsl file are
different).

Vincent