documentation dir

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Wed Sep 18 12:51:54 CDT 2002

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at rogers.com> writes:

>   -- remove WineHQ stuff out of there
> 	There are other things that are on WineHQ, and they
> 	don't reside in there. Why do we keep stuff like
> 	db2html-winehq in there? If we _need_ it in there,
> 	it should be in tools/ but I don't see patch.py
> 	anywhere in the tree, and that one is used on WineHQ,
> 	so I suggest we keep all WineHQ things in one place
> 	(and outside the wine tree)

Fine with me, but I think this will require fixes on the WineHQ side
before I can remove it.

>   -- rename installation-und-konfiguration.german
> 	We have already a README.fr, we should be consistent.

But installation-und-konfiguration.german is not really a translation
of the README. I think it should rather be integrated into the German
translation of the sgml doc when someone writes it...

>   -- why do we have psdrv.reg in documentation?
> 	Shouldn't it be with the other conf files?

It should probably be merged into winedefault.reg.

>   -- what's up with wine.texinfo?
> 	Is it still maintained? Shouldn't we incorporate whatever is in
> 	there in the .sgml, and get rid of it? Anyone knows the its status?

It should be merged into the .sgml and then removed, yes.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com