LdrGetDllHandle with FlashMX demo

Eric Pouech pouech-eric at wanadoo.fr
Sun Apr 13 05:27:44 CDT 2003

Darren Cook wrote:
> Hi,
> When trying to run the FlashMX Demo version I got about 120 lines of:
>   fixme:module:LdrGetDllHandle Unknown behavior, please report
FlashMX seems to use some unimplemented parameters to LdrGetDllHandle

> I wasn't sure whether to report it in bugzilla or here as I'm not sure
> if you consider this a bug. So I thought I'd try here first. I'm using
> this version of wine:
>    wine-20030408-1rh8winehq.i686.rpm
> (plus stdole32.tlb, copied from winXP machine).
you can add a bug item to bugzilla and ask for implementing the first
parameter to LdrGetDllHandle with seems to be a ':' separated list of
paths, from where the lookup has to take place

> If you need more information, or want me to try in debug mode, etc. let
> me know (I'm not subscribed to the list).
what you could do is turn on relay on ntdll, and see which parameters
are passed to LdrGetDllHandle.

Eric Pouech