Porting to OpenBSD 3.4-beta

Dan Brosemer odin at cleannorth.org
Sun Aug 24 11:04:50 CDT 2003

On Sun, Aug 24, 2003 at 05:53:35AM +0200, Ove Kaaven wrote:
> ntdll.spec.c (generated by winebuild) contains a global constructor to
> automatically call __wine_spec_ntdll_init as soon as the .so is loaded,
> this init routine calls __wine_dll_register which eventually adds the
> DLL to that list. Perhaps you need to adapt the ".section .init" thing
> in there.

Thank you.  It seems the .init section of that dll is never called after the
dlopen (I added some debugging printfs that never output).  It _is_ run
for normal ELF binaries, though, so it looks like I have my work cut out for
me figuring out what's so different with dlopen.

Thanks again.

"Burnished gallows set with red
 Caress the fevered, empty mind
 Of man who hangs bloodied and blind
 To reach for wisdom, not for bread."  -- Deoridhe Grimsdaughter