CVS Update: reactos

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sun Feb 2 17:04:43 CST 2003

On February 1, 2003 01:33 pm, Steven Edwards wrote:
> Just wanted to let everyone know that we've hit our first major milestone
> with ReactOS.

Congratulations! Any ETA on when you'll be able to run Word? :)

> We also still need to adapt alot of the controls from WINE for our user32.

If they don't build & run as is, there is a problem somewhere. Either with
our code, or with yours. comctl32 should compile on Windows and ReactOS as
is, not a single change required. If it doesn't, please report it as a bug
(or even better, submit a patch <g>).

--
Dimi.