Winspool errors with notepad

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sun Feb 2 22:32:05 CST 2003

trace:winspool:AddPrinterA ((null),2,0x407c2c1c): stub
trace:winspool:DEVMODEdupAtoW
trace:winspool:AddPrinterW (L"",2,0x4026ac58)

Following these debug messages, we see that the name of the server on
which the server is installed changes fromNULL to "".
Currently we dont support remote printers and the the name must be NULL
otherwise
the function fails.
It lies into wine/dlls/winspool/info.c :
    if(pName != NULL) {
        ERR("pName = %s - unsupported\n", debugstr_w(pName));
        SetLastError(ERROR_INVALID_PARAMETER);
        return 0;

The file was updated to avoid HEAP_strdupAtoW calls.
Matthew, could you look at this ?

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at users.sourceforge.net
Fight against Spam ! http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus, in "Matrix".