Wine 0.9 config applets?

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Fri Feb 21 09:34:10 CST 2003

>   -- We are approaching 0.9 (hopefully).

That reminds me, on the Wine 0.9 TODO it says "expect a preview of the
wine config applets in the second week of 2003". Anybody know what the
status of these are? I think it makes sense to start pro-actively
targetting 0.9 tasks, and having control panel applets for Wine seems
like a good idea.

Hmmm, do we even have a control panel? Presumably programs can install
control applets (capplets in gnome-speak), but I don't see any way to
see them other than executing the cpl files manually.

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center