Alsa driver status

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at
Sun Jun 1 16:55:06 CDT 2003

Could send it to me or to the list, I would then start to do some

What are you using to test it ? Is it freely downloadable ?
Since WMP doesnt work for me, im using the midi player of my Hercules
Fortissimo III card.

 --- Jeff Smith <whydoubt at> a écrit :
> I am working on the MIDI portion.  I have it working with
> the one program I have been testing.  It still needs a lot
> of work and testing, but I will submit what I have in the
> next few days.  If nothing else, at least there will be a
> record of it that way.
>  -- Jeff Smith

Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net)
ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.

Yahoo! Mail :