[ANN] Conformance testing campaign

Ferenc Wagner wferi at afavant.elte.hu
Wed Sep 3 08:41:59 CDT 2003

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dimi at intelliware.ca> writes:

> On Tue, 2 Sep 2003, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
>
> maybe we should control the columns manually, rather than
> dinamically. We know what we expect, and an empty column
> will also give an indication of what tests we're missing.

And waste precious space...  But it is the way if we find a
way to cope with serveral results per Windows version.

>>> I suggest the cells be coloured green, yellow and red.

I dropped yellow, the cell contains the number of errors,
and is always clickable.  Have a look.  But if you want to
put it on WineHQ, the color scheme may have to change.

Anyway, what I really care about is functionality.  Does it
have everything we need?  Is it convenient to use?

Feri.