Interesting bug

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.QinetiQ.com
Tue Aug 17 11:06:55 CDT 2004

 From the appdb:

* SAVE FOR WEB Solution* : Well, after a fair amount of trail-and-error
testing, I have FINALLY found what WILL or WONT allow Save-For-Web to
work... It actually is how you execute Photoshop.exe ... if you try to
run it with forward slashes in the path, Save for Web will NOT work. If
you execute with backslashes, Save for Web WILL work.

So...

Save for Web works with:
wine "c:\program files\adobe\Photoshop 7.0\Photoshop.exe"

Save for Web WILL NOT work with:
wine "c:/program files/adobe/Photoshop 7.0/Photoshop.exe"

Enjoy!
Hiji