vishal wable vishal_wable at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 06:39:18 CST 2004

Hello Sir,
I am trying to run a MFC application in Red Hat Linux 8 using WINE (latest

When i start the application with wine the application performs some intialization
but when the main window is about to be displayed, the application crashes giving
the following error.
" fixme:dialog:MSGBOX_OnInit task modal msgbox ! Not modal yet"
The application contains splitter windows and a CGfxOutBar Control.

There are a couple of modaless dialog boxes that are displayed on the main screen
when the application starts.
I am compiling the exe in Visual Studio and then running it using wine in LINUX.
Could you please help me to solve this problem.
Vishal Wable

Do you Yahoo!?