RPCRT4_NdrClientCall2 stub (fixme)?

Jeroen Janssen japj at xs4all.nl
Fri Jul 30 10:48:08 CDT 2004

Mike Hearn wrote:
>>Is there an official way to track that a patch submitted to wine-patches
>>has been comitted? Also can I somehow find out which (interesting)
>>patches have not been comitted yet?
>
> Unfortunately there is no way to track this in an automated fashion. It
> has been talked about but nobody created a system yet. We just watch
> wine-cvs and see when it's been checked in.

Hmmm, so it can (unfortunately) happen that a patch is 'forgotten'

>>Also, I noticed there is currently only one person with CVS write
>>permissions for Wine? Has this always been the case?
>
> Yes. Before we had CVS it was like the kernel, people just mailed
> Alexandre patches and didn't know if they'd been merged until the next
> release (as far as I know, but that was long before my time, back then I
> thought Win98 was the bees knees ;)

Oh, well.. I actually ment to compare 'one person with CVS write
permissions' to 'multiple persons with CVS write permissions'.

In the past, (open source) projects I worked on had multiple persons
with CVS write access to the repository.

Related to the kernel, some people keep their 'personal' tree (like -mm,
  -ac, etc) that can be used to structurally test certain patches, etc
and then subsequently patches can be gradially merged from these trees
to the 'official main tree' (after some testing).

Is this something that also would work for wine?
---
Jeroen