CVSROOT/. loginfo

Detlef Riekenberg wine.dev at web.de
Sat Dec 3 03:19:13 CST 2005

Am Freitag, den 02.12.2005, 21:00 +0100 schrieb Alexandre Julliard:

> > Can we get the Module name and/or modified files added back to the
> > subject line for CVS?  IHMO, this is much more useful than knowing who
> > submitted the patch.
>
> Well, I think having some description of what the patch is about is
> more useful than a truncated file list, but if the general feeling is
> that the file list is better I can put this back.

I would like to see that the Subject-line again start with the Subdir to
see the Area, the Patch belongs to.
- Easy to filter out the patches, I'm not Interested in.
- When find a Patch for an Area that an App has Problems with,
  it's a good time to test the Functionality of the App again

--
By By ...
      ... Detlef