Visual C++ 6.0 as a Winelib IDE?

Rob D rddone at att.net
Wed Mar 2 20:32:10 CST 2005

This is my first post in an attempt to help/clarify, so dont bash me too
bad for format :)
Boaz has been helping me offline quite a bit in the last few days.
Thanks to Boaz, I have gotten about a half a million lines of code to
compile, and Ive almost gotten them to link.
It is looking VERY hopeful for my presentation on Monday, but I digress...

At 12:01 PM 3/2/2005, Boaz Harrosh wrote:

<snip>

>>However, Step Into, Step Over, doesn't work.  If you
>>try this after reaching the breakpoint, the debugging
>>options are greyed out and the debugger ceases to
>>function.
>>
>>So I guess it's some progress, but it's not totally
>>there yet.

Are the buttons greyed out or does it misbehave when you click on the step
into/over buttons?
MSVC 6 running on Win2000 occasionally has the buttons greyed out when it
lands on a breakpoint, but clicking on a source file ungreys them and then
works fine.

<snip>