Visual C++ 6.0 as a Winelib IDE?

Rein Klazes wijn at wanadoo.nl
Thu Mar 3 00:57:58 CST 2005

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 21:01:22 +0200, you wrote:

> I get it from the lack of an answer that MSDEV installs the regular way,
> and that it is able to compile a project with output redirected into the
> IDE so you can double click on errors and stuff?

Yes you can, console windows pop-up where they should stay invisible is
the remaining thing.
There is a submitted, but not yes committed to cvs, patch that makes the
scrollbars paint correctly. That includes the side bar with icons for
breakpoint, markers and so. Look for "Fix for scrollbar painting problem
in Visual Studio" in the patches list.

Rein.