Discussion on Bug tracking database

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Fri Mar 4 08:20:24 CST 2005

On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 10:30:55PM -0000, Ann and Jason Edmeades wrote:
> Interestingly, even though most people seem to end up working in a
> particular area they may not handle bugs in that area (probably because they
> don't check for them!). How many of the wine developers would consider
> allocating time once a month (even if its just an hour!) to look at a bug
> report, perhaps try it or go back asking for appropriate traces etc.

Well, that somehow supposes that the bug is already well characterized in a
proper category (DirectX, MSI, COM, ...).

I.e. there is no easy way for me to say 'I want to look at all DDraw-related
bugs that are in the database'.

      Lionel (who has a lot of Bugzilla mails in his inbox but never finds
              the motivation to really look at them :-) )

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/