Problem Resolve

Molle Bestefich molle.bestefich at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 06:23:08 CDT 2005

Molle Bestefich wrote:
> j0zue at o2.pl wrote:
> > I had a problem with Wine20050830 compilation.
> > Error: error parse before "BerElement";
>
> This question has been asked and answered a couple of times now.
>
> GMANE search:
> http://search.gmane.org/?group=gmane.comp.emulators.wine.user&query=BerElement
> (USERS list, try first)
> http://search.gmane.org/?group=gmane.comp.emulators.wine.devel&query=BerElement
> (DEVEL list)
>
> To view an entire thread in GMANE, after clicking the search result,
> click the 'Subject' link.

Actually, your problem is in the Wine Bugs database too:
http://bugs.winehq.org/query.cgi

The interface is absolutely horrid though, at least if you're a
bugzilla newbie or if you're searching for known bugs..:

After typing 'BerElement' in the freetext field, you have to check all
of the items in the 'Status' field to make the search return anything.