Steven Edwards winehacker at
Mon Dec 11 15:12:55 CST 2006

On 12/11/06, Louis Lenders <xerox_xerox2000 at> wrote:
> So what now? How to proceed? Is that font freely available? Should we ask
> Reactos developers to "donate" the font to wine? Would be nice if this font
> could finally be added in near future, applications are failing because of this

Talk to the ReactOS guys and ask them if they still have it. I don't
remeber if I ever committed it to ReactOS svn but if its there it
would have been in reactos/media/fonts. Email them or ask on IRC if
they can get you in touch with the author. I think his irc handle was
WiredW but I don't recall his real name. The author had offered to
license it LGPL or X11/BSD and was going to try to import the source
or whatever in to fontforge but was frustrated because it lost his
hinting or something.

Steven Edwards