How are we doing?

EA Durbin ead1234 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 2 12:06:25 CDT 2006

>K&R style brack placements

was what i was referring to when I commented about coding style. They are an
eyesore and make things difficult to read.

>A number of people said:
>   "The code is too hard to read because it's
>completely unmovitated and uncommented."

Especially the code that is responded to as , I know it's a mess to look at,
but I didn't write it.

These portions of code could use a comment or two to explain what is going
on, not every line, but explain what happens in that chunk of code.