Feedback requested for Mac OSX x86 stack patch

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Tue Jun 6 05:14:47 CDT 2006

"Nick Burns" <adger44 at> writes:

> I was concerned about msvcrt not using the __stdcall/WINAPI for its
> functions (why is this?).

Most msvcrt functions use the cdecl calling convention, not stdcall.

> Where can I find a list of (or affect the attribs of) windows callable
> functions.
> I thought WINAPI and WINAPIV were sufficent -- If they are not more
> functions will need to be 'fixed'.

They should be 99% sufficient, but of course the remaining 1% will be
fun to chase down. There's no complete list, though maybe winapi_check
could be used to verify these things, at least for functions exported
from the spec files.

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at

More information about the wine-devel mailing list