Make all windows moveable by default

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Mon Oct 9 22:57:54 CDT 2006

Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> "Vitaliy Margolen" <wine-devel at kievinfo.com> wrote:
>
>> The problem with it is full screen image viewer mode. When I go back to
>> file browser and then to image viewer - I see full-screen window with
>> caption that is shifted down. Before this change window's caption and
>> borders was not visible.
>
> I observe exactly the same (not quite right) behaviour with and without
> my patch: (1) picture preview is able to go correctly to full screen first
> time around after pressing middle mouse button (1), all subsequent middle
> mouse presses (which should switch between normal and fullscreen modes)
> don't work correctly. If I go back to main screen by a left button double
> click, then it all starts from the step.
>
> Vitaliy, what are your observations?

- Start the program and navigate to a picture file
- Double click on the file
- If in window mode, switch to full screen (using middle button)
- While in full screen mode use middle button to switch back to file browser
- Double click picture file again

At this point with old code I had "fullscreen" window (it has visible
borders - bug introduced somewhere between 0.9.15 and 0.9.16). I can not
move this window to see if it has caption or not.
With your patch I see the the same window but shifted down so it's
caption is visible. And of course I can move it around.

Vitaliy.