New winetricks 20080226: adds dotnet11 verb

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at
Tue Feb 26 22:19:04 CST 2008

Dan Kegel wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 5:25 PM, bill lam <cbill.lam at> wrote:
>> Thank you for update. I also notice that the version of comctl32 and gdiplus
>>  that installed from winetricks are quite old. I have to manually copy those
>>  files from my win-xp to make my application work.  Could you also consider
>>  revise them?
> Which apps?
> What version of comctl32 and gdiplus do they require?
> According to
> comctl32 version 6 is nonredistributable, which means
> it might be a bit of a challenge to find a free download from
> that offers it.
> - Dan

What version of comctl32 is packaged with VB6SP5 (if I remember this
correctly, the files are on my work machine which I cannot access from
here)?  That package is freely redistributable from what I remember and
is available from Microsoft.

James McKenzie