winecfg.cpl: Add new control panel applet for winecfg

Reece Dunn msclrhd at
Wed Jul 2 01:05:08 CDT 2008

2008/7/2 Owen Rudge <owen at>:
> Well, the first part of the project was to get the shell namespace
> implementation of Control Panel working properly, which is now
> effectively complete.

I just tested Cepstral SwiftTalker with latest git (see bug: and I can't see the
options from the `control` program. You might want to get this and
other applets displaying/working before creating default Wine-specific
ones (e.g. like the one installed by Internet Explorer).