Correction to crash inside RtlCaptureStackBackTrace() + test case

Janne Hakonen joyer83 at
Mon Jan 31 00:42:52 CST 2011

> > If I need to make changes to, say, test cases, should I also send bug fix
> > patch again even if there is no changes to that?
> Please. If it is two separate patches, be sure to make it a series
> (label them 1/2, 2/2) and that the tests pass before/after each patch.

Ok, thanks for the info. :)

Here's the job run by Testbot, when I posted the patches to the mailing list:

Looking at the logs only WNT4WSSP6 and W2KPROSP4 shows message:
rtl.c:1340: Tests skipped: RtlCaptureStackBackTrace threw SEH exception, most likely running on Windows NT or 2000

Best Regards,