Translators wanted!

Yaron Shahrabani sh.yaron at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 15:35:42 CST 2012

Transifex allows that although Pootle has a much more sophisticated
permissions mechanism allowing people to only suggest while other can
actually edit the translation.

Transifex has a binary permissions mechanism, a person can either edit or
not edit but he cannot suggest.

So yes, that's possible, what else do we need?

Kind regards,
Yaron Shahrabani

<Hebrew translator>