[1/3] wined3d: Add a new enum for GL_EXT_geometry_shader4

Andrei Slavoiu andrei.slavoiu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 06:03:33 CST 2014

On Monday 24 November 2014 09:39:14 Henri Verbeet wrote:
> I don't think we want this. We're never going to use
> EXT_geometry_shader4, and in fact are likely to drop
> ARB_geometry_shader4 in favour of just using core contexts. We should
> just do the work to make core contexts work. Matteo has some initial
> patches if you'd like to help out with that.
The sole purpose of this is to allow the fallback code to identify DX10
capable cards *now*, before the core contexts work is done. Do you think the
code for using core contexts could become a reality in a reasonable time
frame? This year? Early next year?

BTW, where can I find those patches? I don't remember seeing something like
that on the mailing list.