Italian translation of Wine

Julian Rüger jr98 at gmx.net
Thu Oct 16 19:28:08 CDT 2014

Hi Davide!

Matteo Bruni wrote:
>  #: appwiz.rc:65
> -#, fuzzy
>  #| msgid ""
>  #| "The following software can be automatically removed. To remove a program "
>  #| "or to modify its installed components, select it from the list and click "
>
> I still think you should remove those "#| msgid" lines when removing
> the fuzzy tags. If the program you're using to update the .po file
> doesn't help you with that, you might have to do it by hand by opening
> the .po file in a plain text editor.

Yes, you need to remove those. I think other translation patches were
rejected in the past for leaving the old msgid.

> -"Language-Team: none\n"
> +"PO-Revision-Date: 2014-10-16 11:03+0200\n"
> +"Last-Translator: Davide Pizzetti <erpizzo at alice.it>\n"
> +"Language-Team: Italiano <>\n"

Since we don't really have language teams, please leave that line like
it was.

If I'm wrong on this, someone please correct me, but I think you should
not add lines like these.
None of the other po-files (that I checked ;) ) contain that.

Thanks for your contribution!

Best,
Julian