winejoystick.dev: Add Graphics Driver connection for winejoystick.drv

Charles Davis cdavis5x at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 13:08:39 CDT 2015

I do not agree with this particular direction. You do realize that some people on Mac OS still use the X11 driver (e.g. to get virtual desktop support), right? With these patches, these people suddenly won’t have any joystick support at all.

Don’t get me wrong, I still think putting all the joystick code in one place is the right thing to do. I just don’t think that one place should be the graphics driver.

Chip