winejoystick.dev: Add Graphics Driver connection for winejoystick.drv

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Fri Apr 10 13:28:16 CDT 2015

Hi Chip,

Yes, I extensively discussed this very issue with Alexandre and this was his recommendation on what he was most likely to accept.

Maybe we can work on a plan with him where the code can live in the relative graphic drivers but there is another unique registry key for the joystick driver? Though when I did that for the IME work it was quickly removed and Alexandre did not show much warmth to it when I proposed it.

I believe his thinking is that if a Mac user needs to use X11 for a game then that is the bug that needs to be fixed.

-aric