[website] Update Debian downloads info

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Thu Jul 23 10:14:38 CDT 2015

You can still switch to 'Sid' or 'Unstable' from that page. Most users
are going to be running Debian Stable right now anyway.

Also, installing a Sid package on Stable is not recommended anyway due
to dependency issues.

This is the root of the issue. How do Debian Stable users get the latest
version of Wine that is built specifically for them?

-N