[v7 01/10] d3d11: Handle NULL source box in d3d10_device_CopySubresourceRegion().

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 13:40:02 CST 2015

On 12 November 2015 at 11:56, Riccardo Bortolato <rikyz619 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Given my bad proficiency with d3d11 and the fact I don't have Windows
> it would be better someone else would provide the test (if we really
> need it, since this is somehow trivial).

Claiming that you don't know d3d11 very well isn't a great argument
for getting a patch to d3d11 committed. :) I agree that the change is
probably correct. The issue is that we've had really poor test
coverage for Direct3D for a good while, and it's still not
particularly great for anything older than d3d9. The only way to make
it better is to pester people about writing tests for their changes.
It's perhaps not as convenient for writing tests as having your own
machine, but I'm sure you'd get a testbot account if you requested
one. (As an aside, please don't top-post.)