GSoC Idea: Winetest Graphical User Interface

Zhenbo Li litimetal at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 23:08:24 CST 2016

Hello,

I'm Zhenbo Li. This year, I wish to work on a project related to wine
test suite.

Previously, I sent a mail for Winetest Scripting Interface.

A better winetest.exe should have such functions:

1. Choose which dlls to be tested. Users could use GUI, CLI, or a config file.
2. Show the result in winetest, or render it to html
3. Allow to leave tag and email blank if the user doesn't want to
submit the result to test.winehq.org, and they can fill them when
submitting them.

I'm wondering whether this job would be enough for a summer, and I'm
glad to write a script for wine test suite as another part of my job.

Really appreciate your comments.

--
Have a nice day!
Zhenbo Li