GSoC Idea: Winetest Graphical User Interface

Aaryaman Vasishta jem456.vasishta at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 01:28:54 CST 2016

I've always wondered if it's possible to automate the process of creating a
single diff of one of the tests you wrote from a .c file and submitting it
to winetest.org, then returning a link to the test status page/displaying
results live maybe?

Could be a addition to the GUI, I guess.

Cheers,
Aaryaman