[wine-devel] The future of Wine-staging

Michael Müller michael at fds-team.de
Sat Feb 17 15:07:56 CST 2018

I am not sure if I understand the question correctly, but the Wine
development and stable builds are available at
http://dl.winehq.org/wine-builds/. They are built by Sebastian and me.
If you look closely at the repository url in the installation
instructions from the Wine Staging website, you will also see they point
to dl.winehq.org.

We wrote our own virtual machine based build system for this purpose
(e.g. https://dev.wine-staging.com/builder/group/408/ - Wine 3.2
release), which is largely automated. It requires only little attention
and we therefore continue to offer this service. For the users of the
development and stable branch nothing will change.

Regards,
Michael