Unreviewed patchset

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Thu Jun 6 12:16:04 CDT 2019

Fabian Maurer <dark.shadow4 at web.de> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I have a patchset in queue for about a month now, and I wondered what happened
> to it.

It wouldn't hurt to mention which patchset you mean ;-)

I'm guessing you mean the environment variable thing. It was already
rejected, as a test that requires a reboot is not useful to have in the
tree, and it's not clear that there's anything to fix since it doesn't
work so well in Windows either according to the bug reporter. You'd need
to make a more convincing case that we really need this.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org