vkd3d - DXIL support progress?

Greg Roth goyoroth at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 09:15:12 CDT 2019

I confess I got a bit sidelined on this by some other projects, but I'm at
a point where I can take it up again.

The status is that I can parse the DXIL produced by DXC for a simple
passthrough shader, but I can't generate the spir-v yet.

I didn't think that was sufficient progress to wrap into a patch and get
feedback on, but if you'd like to see it, I can polish it up and do so.

Greg