An introduction from a new comer potential student contributor

Zhenbo Li litimetal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 03:36:13 CDT 2021

Hi Yinchu,

Welcome! Glad that you're interested in vkd3d. There're three vkd3d
related projects[1], do you have any preference for it?

I'm not sure if there is a tiny task for beginners. I guess no - if
there is such a task, Henri would definitely add it to the wiki
page[2].

My suggestion is, try to compile wine and vkd3d on your computer. You
may also have a look on the todo list[3], but don't go too deep into
it - some jobs may be more difficult than its first glance.

Question to Henri - do you think submitting a tiny patch, fixing a
compile warning in vkd3d is a good idea when preparing a student's
proposal?

[1]: https://summer.iscas.ac.cn/#/org/orgdetail/wine?lang=en
[2]: https://wiki.winehq.org/Vkd3d
[3]: https://wiki.winehq.org/Vkd3d-todo